Friday, March 26, 2010

Graduation Day - WISE School

Well, today is graduation day from my WISE (Worship, Intercession, Spiritual Warfare, Evangelism) School. It has been a crazy three months. The school was fantastic. I learned a lot, and grew a lot. Our "family" is really close, and it's been a blessing to have every one of you in my life. This leads me to my next point, outreach...

We, the WISE students will be embarking on an eight week outreach over the summer to central Africa. I'll be leading the team. I am so excited. We're figuring out details over the next few weeks. During the spring, Matt and Annalise will be heading to Haiti with a DTS team from Denver. Erica will be heading home to work and be in her best friend's wedding. Melissa will head back home to work and see family. Soo Min is in Korea currently, but is hoping to go to Switzerland to staff with YWAM there. I'll be heading to Switzerland as well to do a Principles of Communication School in Geneva. It should be good. Once I'm done with that school, I'll have this outreach, and one final school to complete. After that, I'll officially have my Bachelor's Degree. Hallelujah!

When I get back in July, I have the honor of ministering my two dear friends Jamie and Jonathan's wedding in Portland, Oregon. I am very excited for that.

Shortly after that, we'll head to Africa. We're hoping to get to the Congo, or Somalia. The crazier the better, we figure. We'll see though. We've had it on our hearts from the beginning to really try to be somewhere that we can love on people who need it the most. Victims of human trafficking, war, extreme poverty, slavery, etc. These are the people that need hope, and authentic love. These are the people we want to be Christ to.

It's time to put on a tie, and head to graduation. More details will come as we know them.

Shalom.

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! Congrats and I'm so excited to see where God takes you! God so longs for people that he can freely use! I'm proud of you for being one of them! When exactly are you going to Switzerland? I have family there. Never been but always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete